He lives with his sister Betsy, dog Charkie, & Aunt Margaret in the City. He's always "going for a record" of some kind. He's selfish, & clearly has a high opinion of himself. He feels grown-up though his sister often corrects & outsmarts him. He has more responsibility, which is seen in many Steve & Betsy encounters. Most times when he hangs out with George, he always gets to some short of trouble. One time he tried to get a honeycomb back, but instead he made a beehive, in which that time, turned out okay. (Honey of a Monkey) Another time he was playing with George's Bouncy-Yo, & ruined Betsy's pictures. (Shutter Monkey)
Steve has short light brown hair. He usually wears a bright red T-shirt with a white collar, dark blue pants, & brown shoes.
- In an older episode he said he was in 5th grade & in a newer episode he said he was in 3rd grade.
- His first appearance with Betsy was "Out of Order".
- His first appearance by himself was "Piñata Vision".
- His latest appearance with Betsy was "Happy Valentine's Day George".
- His latest appearance by himself was "Monkey Senses".
- He is considered a villain as he portrayed Professor Buford Fromage in Fearless George.
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Season 3
- 305b. The Color of Monkey
- 309a. Fun-Ball Tally
- 310b. Chasing Rainbows
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 6
- Season 7
- Season 8
- Season 9
- November 25, 2009-April 22, 2013